The newest ultrasonic liposuction technique is called Vaser Lipo (also known as Vaser Liposelection). It is the most effective method for emulsifying and eliminating fat while inflicting the least harm to neighbouring tissues since it uses pulsed ultrasonic energy. It is a precision body sculpting procedure in the hands of a skilled surgeon that enhances cosmetic shapes by removing fat deposits that had previously defied the effects of exercise and dieting. Vaser is a minimally invasive, low-impact therapy that also yields greater results.
What to expecting with Vaser liposuction?
The area is subsequently exposed to ultrasonic energy using a Vaser liposuction probe. The fluids and the vibrations emulsify and loosen the fat cells. (Sometimes, the stress caused by a cannula movement—which is what produces liposuction in the classic sense—is not necessary to break down the fat.) Following the precise suctioning of the liquid fat, Vaser liposuction causes the least amount of tissue damage to the surrounding areas. Additionally, you must refrain from vigorous activity for two to three weeks. It’s important to note that the healing period following Vaser liposuction is far quicker than it is following conventional liposuction.
Top 10 Benefits with Vaser liposuction Treatment:
- Because the operation eliminates fatty areas that are commonly considered as problem areas, it can improve the form and contour of your body.
- It might assist in removing lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours that develop in some parts of the body.
- By eliminating the fatty breast tissue, it can benefit men who experience gynecomastia (when males develop excessive quantities of fatty breast tissue).
- It can aid in the treatment of the condition known as lipodystrophy syndrome, which is characterised by an imbalance in the body’s fat metabolism, causing sections of the body to have an abundance of fat but none in others.
- As long as the patient’s weight does not significantly increase after the treatment, the results of lipo can remain for a very long time.
- The weight loss that occurs with liposuction can enhance your general health. Patients frequently lose 10 pounds or less overall.
- It can aid in the treatment of chafing and excessive sweating in various places, such as the thighs and armpits.
- You can improve your appearance in as little as a day because, for the most part, the results are immediate. The improvements happen right away, with the exception of swelling, which may take a few weeks to go away.
- As liposuction results must be maintained, it frequently motivates a patient to establish and keep improved habits, like regular exercise and healthy eating.
- It can enhance a person’s well-being by correcting serious imbalances and physical anomalies. It can make you feel wonderful even if it cannot replace a healthy lifestyle.
Procedure for Vaser Liposuction:
Vaser Liposuction is a minimally invasive technique that uses sound energy to liquefy fat in the desired location, obviating the need for traditional surgery to remove it. One or more tiny probes are inserted into the skin with tiny incisions to transmit sound energy through them. A suction tube is used to remove the liquefied fat from the body.
Typically, local anaesthesia is used during a Vaser liposuction treatment. A doctor might choose general anaesthesia, though, if greater areas are being treated.
What Body Parts Can Vaser Liposuction Treat?
- higher back
- Neck & Chin
- Thighs & Hips
Best Results OF VASER LIPOSUCTION:
The fact that the treatment is minimally invasive and does not impact surrounding tissue or cells is one of the reasons why effects are visible right immediately. There is no need to wait for regions to heal before seeing the true result of your therapy.
Precise fat cell targeting allows the patient to focus on their desired area for fat removal and compare the results before and after surgery.
Patients not only see the outcomes, but they also feel the impacts of the treatment in the hours and days that follow.
Within 2-3 weeks, you should anticipate seeing the full and authentic representation of Vaser treatments.
See our dedicated Hi-Def page on our website for additional information on our Vaser high-definition therapy.
Vaser can also be used to treat cellulite. Many women in the North West want to smooth their buttocks and legs using cellulite treatments rather than lose large amounts of fat.
Summary of findings:
Vaser lipo, the most cutting-edge, minimally invasive body-shaping surgery in 2023, can help you achieve the figure of your dreams. Without the need for an overnight hospital stay, contour your body and achieve true definition within hours of therapy. To learn more about Vaser liposuction, schedule a consultation, and share your thoughts with our knowledgeable staff, call our pleasant experts at 0161 507 8822 right away.