A Cosmetic Dentist:
If your teeth are crooked, misshapen, chipped, cracked, worn down, stained, or have gaps between them, modern cosmetic dentistry can give you a more attractive smile. During a “smile makeover,” your smile is improved through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. Cosmetic dentists work with you to develop a treatment plan. Information about the many types of cosmetic dentistry operations is provided here.
professionals in cosmetic dentistry:
At the London Specialist Dentists Clinic, they have mastered the art and science of improving smiles in a way that is aesthetically pleasing, tissue-preserving, and biologically compatible. Together, the members of our skilled team have more than 25 years of experience in cosmetic dentistry.
Why not book your consultation right away online to take the next step toward being a more confident you?
A cosmetic dentist’s duties include:
From modest repairs to extensive surgery, a cosmetic dentist in Central London can tackle a wide range of duties. A list of some of the cosmetic operations they provide is shown below. According to a study, when people meet someone for the first time, their eyes and teeth immediately catch their attention. Make a great first impression by smiling beautifully. Speak with the experts at Kennington Dental Surgery.
Dental procedures for beautiful smiles:
• whitening the teeth
• Ceramic crowns or caps without metal or edges that are black
• Beautiful dental implants
• Gum rerouting
• Teeth can be reshaped. Invisible tooth-colored fillings
• Boost the attractiveness of your smile.
Do you think that you have the chance to improve your grin as you grew up? The good news is that there is still time and that there are other options, such as invisible braces and rapid orthodontics, so that no one will ever know. At Kennington Dentistry Surgery, we execute all cosmetic dental operations using the most cutting-edge techniques, giving patients beautiful smiles and a confident demeanor.
Which different types of dentistry exist?
Dental cosmetic procedures come in a wide variety of forms.
These consist of:
Some people find it difficult to smile when they see one or more damaged teeth. Dental implants can permanently fix this problem by inserting a screw to hold and support a dental implant that will hold and support a false tooth into the patient’s jaw.
Patients who have teeth that are discolored, cracked, or have an uneven form typically choose for veneers. Veneers, which are tiny coatings that bond to the teeth, provide a traditional appearance and conceal any imperfections.
To improve your tooth’s appearance, a tooth-shaped “cap” is put over it. The tooth is totally covered by the crown. It is a wonderful substitute for persons whose teeth are broken or worn out.
Orthodontics with fixed or removable braces:
Patients who have fixed or removable braces can either leave them in or take them out. By employing them, any alignment issues with the teeth are resolved.
This veneer, which covers the teeth without removing any enamel, is made by applying thin layers of resin to the tooth. It is possible to enhance the natural color of one or more teeth and conceal teeth that have cracks or are worn down.
White fillings are used to restore teeth with cracks or fractures. They are constructed from tooth-colored glass and resin.
Modern appealing dentures:
Prosthetic tooth and gum replacements are produced to replace missing teeth with modern attractive dentures. Fixed dentures are now an option, when before they were only detachable appliances.
Why is cosmetic dentistry advantageous?
- A periodontist will assess the condition of your gums and can suggest periodontal therapy.
- To eliminate or reduce the need for invasive tooth preparations, teeth stains and discolorations can be improved with professional teeth whitening.
- evaluation of the functional occlusion, including masticatory comfort and support.
- Simulate your grin by using a temporary aesthetic bridge or a 3D-Smile prototype.
- An orthodontic specialist will examine the crooked teeth to decide whether orthodontic treatment is necessary to improve and correct the crookedness and/or to create space for an additional implant crown, symmetric veneer, or crown in the smile area.
- A prosthodontist will examine the edentulous space where missing teeth are located with an implantologist to evaluate the best options for replacing missing teeth with implant-supported crowns and bridges.
- providing of porcelain veneers and crowns to improve your teeth and cure faults for optimal appearance Maintenance and support care.
What is the durability of cosmetic dental outcomes?
Our cosmetic dentists in Central London can help you smile better:
We offer a five-year quality guarantee on our work after advising you on the most recent and conservative cosmetic treatment options after you have understood and approved of the course of action you have selected, and after we have employed painless techniques in line with our minimally invasive holistic dentistry.